How To Order: Canada
New to Royal? Start here:
- Create an account on royalcoffee.com
- Get in contact with a Trader for a quote
Get in Touch with a Trader
I Just Need a Shipping Quote
If you already have an account with us, know what you would like to purchase, and need a shipping quote, please contact Trader Brandon Thiessen.
Crown Jewels & Shipping Info
Crown Jewel Purchases:
We are pleased to offer easy flat rate shipping of our Crown Jewels to Canada* which includes customs brokerage**
Crown Jewel Shipping Prices:
1 Crown Jewel Box = $55 USD
2-5 Crown Jewel Boxes = $85 USD
6-10 Crown Jewel Boxes = $125 USD
*Flat rate shipping applies to addresses in Canada’s 10 provinces. For addresses in Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Iqaluit, please contact us for rates.
**If you would prefer to arrange customs brokerage through your own account, please contact us.
Picks Ups Near the Border
Some of our Canadian customers choose to ship their coffee to a location close to the border or to an LTL carrier dock in the U.S and drive across to pick them up. If you elect to do this, we will prepare a commercial invoice for you upon request. We recommend keeping a copy of your sales order.
If you do not have a customs broker, we recommend working with Lisa Zral at Davidson and Sons, reachable at email@example.com or (604) 297-2511.
Full Size Bag Purchases & Shipping Info
In order to provide an accurate freight rate quote, we need the following:
- Your Royal Coffee account number or the Company name that it is under
- The name and email of your customs broker if you have one
- Do you have a preferred carrier? If not, we can run a few rates quotes so you can select the best carrier option. Please keep in mind, if you have pricing in place with the carrier you nominate, our pricing will not apply. In most cases, freight charges will be for your account. You will either be billed by the freight carrier or expected to pay the driver on or before delivery.
- Your phone number (drivers or Royal may need to contact you), shipping address (please see notes below) and bill to address
- Your shipping address:
- Is this commercial or residential? Residential streets can be difficult to maneuver, even if you operate a full time business from home or in a residentially zoned area. For this reason, LTL (less than truckload) carriers charge an additional service fee for residential shipments. It is better to select this option now than to incur additional fees for this after delivery.
- Do you require a liftgate? If you do not have a dock or forklift, a liftgate will be needed for palletized orders. If you do not have a dock, the driver is required to bring the pallet(s) to ground level or curbside for you as long as liftgate was requested. Any use of a pallet jack (should the driver bring your pallet to your door) is considered and will be billed as an inside delivery. If you do not have a pallet jack, it is better to select this option now than to be billed additional fees later for this.
- Is your store front difficult to access for drivers, e.g. no parking? If so, some carriers charge a limited access fee. If you do have limited access, we recommend providing a 2-3 hour window in which a driver should arrive for easier access.
- If you need a call in advance to arrange delivery, some carriers will charge an appointment fee. This could delay delivery with some carriers.
- Please note that drivers are not required to call customers before they arrive as they are not provided cell phones. Royal can email your tracking info to you the morning after pick up so that you can contact the carrier and get an expected delivery date. We also recommend calling again the morning of your delivery to get a driver ETA. Most carriers will provide a 2-hour window.